Clinic / Teletherapy
Assessment and intervention can be offered in clinic or remotely via teletherapy. Children can attend hourly individual sessions that include direct intervention and feedback to their parents/ carers. Home and school visits are available.
|Individual session at the clinic / Teletherapy||$180 / hour (60 minutes)|
|Individual session at the clinic/ Teletherapy||$135 / hour (45 minutes)|
|Individual session at school (school provision)/Teletherapy.||$90 / hour (30/40 minutes)|
|Assessment (including report)*||$450 **|
|Articulation assessment only (all ages)***||$250|
|Report on request||$180|
|Home visits||$210 (Excludes travel expenses)|
|School visits||$210 (Excludes travel expenses)|
We have a “giving” initiative”, where 5% of every session fee will be donated to a cause close to our and your hearts. Please feel free to let us know about any causes you support for us to consider. Please follow our facebook group for updates.
* Regardless of the number of sessions needed to complete assessment
** 0-3,5 year olds $300 & 3,6 years old and above $450
*** In the event that the Speech and Language Therapist decides that a full language assessment is required, parents will be informed prior to this taking place and, if agreed, the above costs will apply
In School Services
Treetop understands the importance of working with educational professionals to facilitate the generalization of skills. In order to achieve this, it is of utmost importance to utilize the functional and meaningful settings that are provided by schools. Research has consistently shown that the liaison between health and educational professionals facilitates and/or further improves the development of language skills and the access to the curriculum.
Treetop can offer a range of tailor made services provided in school, including:
- Direct individual intervention to children with identified additional needs
- Direct group intervention targeting a wide variety of areas: general language and vocab acquisition, and social/ confidence skills
- Whole class teaching (including direct support to teachers)
For more information please contact Treetop Therapy.
All training and supervision can be delivered face to face and/or remotely.
It Takes Two to Talk
What is it?
The It Takes Two to Talk Program is designed for parents of children ages five and under who have been identified as having a language delay.
The It Takes Two to Talk Program gives parents an opportunity to:
- Develop an awareness about their child’s stage and style of communication and what motivates them to interact
- Adapt daily routines and play time to facilitate a variety of interactions and turn-taking opportunities
- Understand your child’s interests to help build your child’s confidence, thus encouraging communication
- Complement interactions with language models adapted to your child’s level
- Implement strategies which are backed up by extensive research on early language intervention
- Practise and discuss experiences and strategies with other parents
The training takes place in a small, personalized group setting where parents are taught practical strategies to help their children learn language in a natural, nurturing manner.
The program includes:
- 6-8 training sessions for parents in small groups
- A Hanen certified Speech & Language Therapist leading the programme
- A consultation for you and your child with the Speech & Language Therapist before the program starts
- Three individual visits for parents and their child with the Speech & Language Therapist. During these visits, parents are video-recorded whilst practising the strategies they have been taught. At the end of the visit the parents watch the recordings with the Speech & Language Therapist. The parents and the Speech & Language Therapist will review the strategies that are in place and if needed, discuss ways to further improve their implementation. Price: $1500 for the package
Play and social interaction play a crucial part in the development of language development. Thus, children benefit from play experiences at the same time as the language stimulation in order to develop their understanding of new words and concepts.
So, what is Box Clever and does it target?
It’s a school programme that provides the following:
Play time which provides opportunities to experiment while developing interactions between children and adults
Repetition and use communication which matches the children’s levels of language
It aims to facilitate:
- Development of vocabulary
- Development of story-telling skills
- Development of confidence
The package includes two sessions – one theoretical and one practical, to train of staff at school, and one to two follow up sessions when the programme is implemented at school.
For more information please contact Treetop.
Treetop is eager to network with fellow Speech & Language Therapists across the world. To achieve this, we are aiming to provide special interest group (SIG) meetings targeting a range of topics pertaining to our profession. These SIGs provide opportunities for networking, support, sharing information, and evidence based practice discussions (Please check calendar on the blog page for updates).
All our Speech and Language Therapists can provide clinical supervision to other Speech and Language Therapists currently working in Singapore, as deemed appropriate by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC). Please contact us for additional information.
Treetop is passionate about ethical and sound clinical practice. We endeavor to support student Speech & Language Therapists and Speech & Language Therapists through their clinical and professional development by offering:
- Special interest group discussions (SIG) (Please check calendar on the blog page for updates)
- Individual supervision to support PDP (Professional Development Plan) and CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- Clinical Placement